- » Hunting tours
- Grouse hunting in the woodland
- White grouse hunting in the autumn
- White grouse hunting in the winter
- Great grouse and black grouse hunting
- Beaver hunting
- Moose hunting
- Bear hunting
- South Africa
- » Fishing tours
- » Moose and beaver safari
- » Photo Gallery
- » Gift voucher
- » Conference, kick-off, team building
- » Special offers
- » Newsletter
Hunting in South Africa - experience hunting in Africa as good as it can be
We offer exciting hunting adventures by foot in Africa together with experienced and professional hunting guides and the best trackers.
We hunt traditionally and we have no hunting from cars, which is something we strongly renounce.
We hunt by tracking and searching, an ancient way of hunting which gives a great hunting experience with the hunter as a part of the nature.
You choose the number of days, hunting group and you hunt with no stress.
Combine your hunting tour with a vacation with your family and friends, try other activities as golf, wine-tasting, deep-sea fishing, horse riding etcetera.
We have many hunting grounds at our disposal. We hunt on totally 60,000 hectare, a big part are on private ground were we can offer exclusive hunting for our guests.
Best hunting period: Hunting all-the-year-round, best hunting period between Mars and October.
Good to know: The climate is comfortable and no VISA is required from Sweden. The hunting takes place in non-malaria areas and the difference in time is +1h from Sweden.
Limited number of seats, first come first served!
Prices from 222 euro/person/day.
Price example when booking at least 2 persons.
3 days approximately 6900SEK/person
5 days approximately 11500SEK/person
* Accommodation in hunting lodge with all inclusive/full board (locale beverages, soft drinks, wine and liquor included)
* Transfer from airport in Johannesburg
* Professional hunting guide 2x1PH (for extra charge 1x1PH)
* Experienced trackers
* All transportations during the hunt
* Hunting permits
* Pre-treatment of trophies
* Transportation of trophies to taxidermist in South Africa
Everything is included except air travel, shooting fees and taxidermist fees. Air travel to South Africa from Sweden is available for approximately 4500-8000SEK, VAT included.
The Swedish prices is based upon the currency 1/8 2009 (100SEK=9.65EUR)
The hunting is paid in Euro, so therefore can the prices in SEK be changed depending on the currency.